IP Video Door-Phone
The security that comes with being able to control who comes into your building along with the ability to verbally and visually confirm their identity is immeasurable. NEC’s IP Video Door-phone enables you to easily monitor an entrance door or gate and gives you the peace of mind knowing that your facility is more secure. Whether you are a residential or commercial property, the IP Video Door-phone is a cost effective way to screen visitors. When the button on the IP Video Door-phone is pressed, it sends a chime tone to all desktop telephone extensions programmed to receive the notification.
To connect verbally, the called extension user simply lifts the handset. By utilizing either the DR-viewer application installed on their networked PC or an IP telephone with video viewing capabilities, the user is also able to visually see the visitor. Once the visitor has been approved to enter, the user can either press the Recall key on their phone or use the DR-Viewer application on their PC to unlock the entrance door.
Other features includes:
•Enables audio and visual monitoring of doors/gates which increases security on residential or commercial premises
• Allows visual monitoring from any networked PC
• Provides two-way audio communication between visitor at the door/gate and the person(s) assigned to monitor it by simply picking up the handset of their desktop phone
• Enables the ability to remotely control the door/gate
• Eliminates the need for personnel to be physically stationed at the door/gate which improves productivity and frees them up to work on other things
• Speeds response time to visitors, and delivery and service personnel that require access
To Find Out More Call (800)362-9189
Section 179 Tax Deduction
Successful businesses take advantage of legal tax incentives to help lower their operating costs. The Section 179Deduction is a tax incentive that is easy to use, and gives businesses an incentive to invest in themselves by adding capital equipment – equipment that they use to improve their operations and further increase revenue.
In short, taking advantage of the Section 179 Deduction will help your business add equipment, vehicles, and software, while allowing you to keep more of your tax dollars.
This deduction is good on new and used equipment NEC phone Systems, as well as off-the-shelf software. To take the deduction for tax year 2018, the equipment must be financed or purchased and put into service between January 1, 2018 and the end of the day on December 31, 2018.